Listen to music

Thursday, April 30, 2009

:|: MHO :|: Re: Requst & Query.............



To Get and MHO ID AND PASS

You Need to Write me Back at boon119@gmail.com

Kindly Let me know  an Desired User Name

I will Create An Email Address for You say   yourname@mumbaihangout.org


Then I will give you an TEMPORARY Pass After logging in To Your Account You can Change Your Password

After getting the New Email Id from MHO you will have to REGISTER MHO for getting emails

By http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/MumbaiHangOut

if you are WITH Yahoo Email Address and click on above link it will take you to "EDIT Page " http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MumbaiHangOut/join add your email address and change the Delivery to Your new email address.

Simple Isn't it  :)

Keep Rock'N


Note: I have No ACCESS to Your EMAIL ACCOUNT Only I can Create Or REST PASSWORD, So your Privacy is Their




On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Amol Gaur <amolgaur@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Dear
          Sir  I  am Allreddy join MHO But I dont know My MHO ID Passward Please about me whats my id name & passward

 

  Thanks & Regards  

     Mr. AmoLGauR

Sumsung Care Center

 

 



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Priya Darshani <priyadarshani50@yahoo.com>
To: Mumbai Hangout <MumbaiHangOut@yahoogroups.com>; Boon <boon119@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:14:59 PM
Subject: :|: MHO :|: Hello MHO Friends

Hello, MHO Friends & Mr.Boon
 
I am Thankful to all my friends who gave me good support to send mails and i also Thank all the people & Specially Mr.Boon for his hard work to Make this Group Rocking & for sending such a nice mails in MHO Group
 
I am leaving for my vacation to India tomorrow Morning . So i may not be able to Send any mails. If possible i will try to send some mails once in a week
 
I am sorry if i have sent any hurting mails or any bad mails in this group.Or if i have Hurted any friends in this Group.Hope u all will Forgive me.
 
KEEP ROCKING MHO
 
Take Care Friends
Yours MHO Group Friend




Get an email ID as yourname@ymail.com or yourname@rocketmail.com. Click here.

__._,_.___
Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net
------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

Yahoo! Groups

Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

.

__,_._,___

No comments: