Listen to music

Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: :|: MHO :|: Please help me.......

 

Hello..Jagdish
 
Tell me one thing...Are you stupid or Mad..? Who said you that by commiting suicide u will be Happy in your life?
 
Did you ever think about your family? your mom, dad, brother, sister....?what will be their condition if u take this step..?
 
All human beings have problems...but All human being dont comite suicide...because they have problems...God have given you a beautiful life and only he have the right to take it back from you so make the best of your life....
 
You did not feel any shame to ask Your MHO family about the easy way to commite suicide?
 
You are a Boy and yous should have the courage and guts to face the problem....and not to run from your problems...Your parents have kept faith in you that when they get old you will take care of them...Please dont Hurt your parents...
 
At last i can only say that...Belive In God....because he is testing you...and we the MHO family know that you can do the best of your Life.....
 
Have a Nice Future....
 
Best Of Luck From Our MHO Family
 
Best Wishes
Priyadarshani
 

 

 
--- On Fri, 7/31/09, jagdish_ school_boy <jagdish_school_boy@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: jagdish_ school_boy <jagdish_school_boy@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: :|: MHO :|: Please help me.......
To: MumbaiHangOut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 6:09 AM

 
Dear Boon,
 
 
Thanks for give me pleasure to suppose as a member of this fantastic group....
 
The reason of this why I am writing to you is that.
 
I know you have the solution of every problem but I am make sure that you wouldn't be able to solve my problem but I want only one favour from your side that is :-
 
I have been fed up from life I looking for some one who can suggest me the easy way to commit suicide.
 
I have really no willing to get live....
 
I have been fed up from all human being.....
 
I gets afraid may be I harm humens as I have understand my self.........
 
 
Please help me.......

Jagdish..... ...


Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here.





__._,_.___
Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net
------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments: