Listen to music

Friday, July 31, 2009

RE: :|: MHO :|: Please help me.......

 

Hii,
 
Com'on Dear,
 
Don be Timid See there are numbers of peoples in this world who have much much more suffering, pain in their life but they never ever talk like this.
 
Do u have ur closet friends nearby you, then take a long drive or discuss ur problem with them. bcoz we believe there is a solution of each n every problem.
 
Regards,
 
Mayank _blue
Slient member of MHO

--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Kirtimala Patil <kirtimala.patil@edelcap.com> wrote:

From: Kirtimala Patil <kirtimala.patil@edelcap.com>
Subject: RE: :|: MHO :|: Please help me.......
To: MumbaiHangOut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 8:58 AM

 

I think you are really mad .why do you want to commit suicide. What's the problem in your life.

Can u share your problem so that we can help you out.

If you think we are your friend.

 

 
Kirtimala Patil
 

From: MumbaiHangOut@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:MumbaiHangO ut@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of jagdish_ school_boy
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 3:39 PM
To: MumbaiHangOut@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: :|: MHO :|: Please help me.......

 

 

Dear Boon,

 

 

Thanks for give me pleasure to suppose as a member of this fantastic group....

 

The reason of this why I am writing to you is that.

 

I know you have the solution of every problem but I am make sure that you wouldn't be able to solve my problem but I want only one favour from your side that is :-

 

I have been fed up from life I looking for some one who can suggest me the easy way to commit suicide.

 

I have really no willing to get live....

 

I have been fed up from all human being.....

 

I gets afraid may be I harm humens as I have understand my self........

 

 

Please help me.......

Jagdish..... ...




Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here.


__._,_.___
Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net
------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: