Listen to music

Friday, October 30, 2009

{M:H:O} To All Dear Mothers



hi, frnds,,,,,
I am dedicating this poem to all our dear Mothers in the Universe.

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

 

You are the one who dressed me up, for my first day at school

When I sobbed, yelled and screamed at you, you didn't say a word

And instead, took me to the stop and finally with great difficulties

When I some how sealed on a seat, you experienced eternal bliss in your heart

When the bus began to move, I looked back at your diminishing figure through window

Today when I' hve grown up to face the world, I have

realised why I did so, do you know why?

Because you were the one, who meant all-in-one

Gurukul,hostel and school for me

You were always there when nobody was around

you never gave me a handkerchief, when I sobbed

like a leaking tap

Instead you sat beside me till my moist eyes dried and all the pain was gone

Then you looked into the broken and depressed me

And said Realise your deeds, before you express what you feel

That's why today I'have grown upto, look at myself before pointing out at

some one.

You were always by my side, when I was wrong

To lead me the path, on which I am, supposed to finally walk

you read for me fairy tales and strories that thought me things till I

became capable enough to pick one from bookshelf

You bandaged me when I hurt, you nursed me when I was sick. But you

asked me to face it when I was hit.

You made me strong when I thought I was weak

As I grew up, you never considdred referring to anything to learn of the changes I went through

You were always aware of my secrets untold and all the

thoughts of my mind

If you still don't know who you are?

Ask the priest and he will tell you, you are God

Ask an orphan on the street and he will tell you you are his need

Ask a daughter or a son and they will tell you

You are mom Yes, the best teacher and love on the earth.

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org





__._,_.___


Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net

Our Friends Network: http://social.mumbaihangout.org/home.php

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: