Listen to music

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Re: :|: MHO :|: Reply please (Billing concern of Vodafone)

Dear Rajesh,
 
To tell you frankly!!! Vodafone did not disconnect your connection even after crossing your limit of Rs. 4,500.00 just because you were in international location and your phone was active. Just in case you were in India they might have surely disconnected it without giving it a second thought. And as far as I know the International Roaming charges of Indian Telecom companies are highest in the highest in the world. So if you have kept your GPRS on for 3 hours god save you......
 
And please Ezaz the credit limits cannot be set by an individual. An individual can only increase the same from teh current levl by paying a security deposit. But he / she cannot fix it at a certain amount. It is like a credit card. According your usage and payment records the limit keeps increasing and decreasing.
 
I too have learned this the hardrway. My credit limit today is Rs. 23,000.00. I had asked them to keep it at Rs. 5,000.00 only. But it is not possible.
 
Regards,
 
Nakul Swamy
 
 
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 8:46 PM, rajesh pandya <rajeshpandya1750@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hello Mr.Boon and my freinds,

I am a silent member of MHO group and enjoying reading your mails but now I need your guidance. My question is as below and this is related with my vodafone billing concern.

If Vodafone receives data late what I need to do as I am charged 44,000 Rs while my credit limit is Rs.4500. Vodafone is saying that he had received data late and that is why this huge bill is generated. I would like to say that I am charged Rs.15000 only for 3 hour GPRS data in UAE.

Neighter I was intimated at any time until 44,000 Rs by Vodafone. Vodafone could have disconnected my mobile when I crossed my credit limit 4500Rs. Now Vodafone is threating me to take legal action while I have said him to answer in court.

I will be thankful if you guide me.

Thanks

Rajesh Pandya






--
LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE CREAM ENJOY IT BEFORE IT MELTS

__._,_.___
Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net
------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Loans that

change lives

Kiva.org

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Connect and share with

others who love their cats

Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: