Listen to music

Thursday, February 18, 2010

{M:H:O} I really need help to get justice



Dear Moderator and all the friends at MHO:
 
I need help to find a competent Advocate who is influential & very good at Civil Liability case being filed and in trial process in Borivali Court.
 
The case is filed by the parents and brother of my late wife Jyotika. My wife Jyotika was a model/actor (her stage name was Jwala Banker- her movie 'Do Dolon Ke Khel Mein' will release May 29th 2009 )& was awaiting US Visa, She met with the tragic accident (Ran over by a BEST Bus and she wad dead on the spot) in Mumbai (Are Colony Goregaon East Area) while jogging in the early morning on November 28, 2007.
 
Her parents were forcing another movie on her through a very influential director Abhik Bhanu who was with her jogging at the time of accident, claimed to be a friend who helped suppressed the media and gave a wrong testimony that Jyotika was unmarried on the advice of her parents.
 
The panchnama stated that the director Abhik Bhanu was her boyfriend and claimed that she was using Jyotika Arun Banker (her real married name) as a stage name being a model/actor (instead of Jwala Banker her real stage name) and insisted to put her maiden name Jyotika Pradhyuman Yagnik as a real name. The death certificate was made wrong showing her as a unmarried woman and with her father's name which took me almost ten months and substantial funds to get it corrected with the documentary evidence like marriage certificate, a copy of her passport etc., to put my name as a husband and her name as Jyotika Arun Banker. 
 
I was devastate and depressed under the grief of losing her for ever for more than six months. I was shocked and up set over not getting a chance to bid a farewell to my wife and give her cremation rites as a husband to his beloved "Saubhagyavati" wife.
 
The Parents are so greedy that they wanted all her possessions and benefits as her sole heirs & survivors. The director & my in-laws did not inform me on time to come to Mumbai, and took over our leased flat in Saibaba Complex with all our worldly possessions including cash in the apartment & claim the deposit from the landlord, withdrew all her funds from ICICI Bank using her signed check without informing of her death. Her parents also filed a law suite against BEST Authority for Six Crore Rupees as sole heir of Jyotika Yagnik for her wrongful tragic death, claiming that she was unmarried. They wanted her to succeed in her acting career and did not want her to come to America and was pressuring her to leave me and despite the fact that she left her home in Anand, Gujarat in September 2003 (a month before her marriage to me), and I was financially supporting her for the past four years, they were in touch with her within the last twelve to eighteen months before her death, after I helped her developed her career in the TV/Modeling/Acting. They were taking all her earnings without my knowledge.
 
At any rate, I need a competent Advocate who can intervene the case, give a notice to her parents' advocates that they are representing unworthy clients and their claim is fraudulent. I need proper advise to file petition in the court that the information given and claim by the parents is invalid. I myself being an NRI have been conned by few people and had to shell out a lot of money to get any information from the Police station of the accident site jurisdiction, court for information and copy of the case, two advocates who claimed that they could help to correct the death certificate with a much trouble being almost impossible task, when I came to Mumbai. It took me a long time and several trips to correct the information on the certificate and to put my name as a husband. I needed a correct certificate for tax authorities here in US as I have been filing joint returns since we were married and for the Immigration to withdraw the visa petition for Jyotika. During the same time my employer Lehman Brothers filed Bankruptcy and I lost my job, all the funds in 401K (Employer controlled retirement/pension/profitsharing plan) and involved in court cases by clients and all my assets are tied up. When calamity comes it comes like dark clouds and it pours like carzy.
 
I have no one close to me in India to help me....all my efforts have been fruitless so far...
 
Is there any one in our friendly organization who can sympathize with my tragedy and hopeless and helpless situation to help me find a competent Advocate who can charge a reasonable fees but will not reap me off???
 
Arun Banker


__._,_.___


Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net

Our Friends Network: http://social.mumbaihangout.org/home.php

------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: