Listen to music

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Re: :|: MHO :|: Need Help Please !!!!!!

Dear Soumya (Sona)
 
I very well understand what u might be going through... your vital information getting lost suddenly really puts u in tension.. I think this would might help u out..
 
1. Click on Mail in yahoo page and then..
2. Click on Forgot ID or Password..
3. Click I forgot my password and then next
4. Then enter ur Id cool_sona21@yahoo.co.in and then the encrypted codes which they supply in yahoo.
5. If you had supplied your alternate email id while signing into yahoo in cool_sona21@yahoo.co.in then it will be highlighted and then yahoo will send ur password to that account of yours.... or else u will have to answer to the secret question... which u had supplied during signing into ur account after that you can reset your password..
 
I will see for some other information regarding it (i mean if you can contact yahoo in some email id`s with request to send ur lost password to your alternate id) in due time if I get some id`s will certainly reply you back...
 
Deepu Sharma

--- On Tue, 27/1/09, ~ # Soumya R # ~ <soumyar9@yahoo.in> wrote:
From: ~ # Soumya R # ~ <soumyar9@yahoo.in>
Subject: :|: MHO :|: Need Help Please !!!!!!
To: MumbaiHangOut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 27 January, 2009, 1:25 PM

Dear Boon,
 
I am Sona from Karnataka.. (a silent member of MHO from 1 year)
From past three days I am not able to access my email account that is cool_sona21@yahoo.co.in. (membership Id if MHO) I think my account has been Hacked.
I tried to change the password using the "forgot password" option but it's of no use.
I am using this account since from 1 & half years & I have some important information's related to my MBA studies, professional info etc. The hackers have changed all my personal details so that I am not able to get the new password also....
 
So I request you to please please please help in this matter to get a new password so that I can access my account easily...its very necessary for me.
My alternative email id is soumyar9@yahoo.in  
 
Please do needful in this matter as early as possible.
 
I believe u will do my friend
 
 
 
Thanking you,
 
Miss. Soumya (Sona)
 


Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

__._,_.___
Visit Our WebSite : www.MumbaiHangout.Org

             Forum : www.MumbaiHangout.net
------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Group Charity

Be the Change

A citizen movement

to change the world

.

__,_._,___

No comments: